Adolescent Acute Partial Hospital Program
Our Adolescent Program for individuals aged 14-17 years of age, is located on our main campus.
- Close psychiatric monitoring and medication management by a Psychiatrist and a Registered Nurse
- Group Therapy
- Short-Term Treatment- average length of stay of 2-3 weeks
- Excellent Patient Satisfaction- average of 4.50 (on a 1-5 scale)
- Master’s Prepared Clinicians providing personalized treatment planning
- Medication Education and Illness Awareness Groups run by our nursing staff
- Art and Recreational Therapy
- Dedicated clinical staff with strong commitment to family involvement
- School Program: One hour classroom every day, led by a Certified Special Education Teacher
To Make a Referral or be Enrolled
Please contact Brian Haynes, the Partial Hospitalization Intake Coordinator, at 215-487-4080 between 8:30AM and 5:00PM, Monday thru Friday, to make a referral. After hours, please contact our Admissions Department, which is available seven days a week at 215-487-4100.
- If you or a loved one is currently receiving inpatient care, your treatment team and/or social worker can make a referral to the program through our Partial Hospitalization Program Growth and Development Manager at 215-487-4080.
- You can contact our Assessment Center/Admissions Department at 215-487-4100 and request an appointment to be evaluated for the Partial Program.
Experienced and Qualified Staff
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals includes Psychiatrists, Registered Nurses, and Master’s Level Clinicians. Our experienced and dedicated team provides personalized treatment planning. We collaborate with other community providers, family members, and school personnel in order to help you develop the coping skills you need to promote a successful transition back to work, school, or home.